Guiding Clients Every Step of the Way
We meet with you in your home and discuss your wish list, budget, stylistic preferences and explain how we work at Rosemary Coleman Interiors Inc. Our design fees are based upon the scope of the work and are discussed on a per job basis.
1. After you have approved specific items, you sign a purchase agreement to acquire these selections.
2. We require 1/2 of the purchase amount as a down payment. The balance is due when the selection is received by Rosemary Coleman Interiors Inc.
3. Our staff places the orders and monitors them during fabrication to make sure they are produced without blemish and installed correctly.
Design Phase (After we been hired)
1. We photograph and measure your home (site).
2. We explore design options, and present drawings.
3. We develop space planning, and space and color plans for your consideration.
Presentation (Preview of the finished effect)
1. We lay out the proposed design with drawings, fabrics, examples of window coverings, samples of flooring options, photos of furniture , art, and accessories. You see how the parts of the plan inter-relate and get a true feeling for the finished product.
2. We make appropriate modifications if requested.